Celebrate the Lunar Chinese New Year on February 19th this year.
The Year of the Sheep 2015 is especially good for those born in the years of the rat, tiger, rabbit, horse and boar (pig). You will have helpful people around you this year 🙂
For those who have had a Feng Shui consultation with me, it’s time to update your Feng Shui remedies for this year. In the meantime, you can throw away the old salt cure(s) and place a new one in the West to neutralize any less than excellent energy coming from that direction. Forgot how to do the salt cure? Contact me and I will remind you 🙂
Here are some other Feng Shui remedies to enhance your life:
- Prosperity: Place a Citrine Cluster in the North sector and your Wealth & Prosperity area of your home/office.
- Good Luck: Hang Good Luck Charms on a door, plant or purse for good luck.
Are you looking to enhance other parts of your life as well?
- Are you looking to enhance your relationship?
- Have better health?
- Increase your quality of life?
- Create balance and harmony in your home?
- Increase opportunities in your work?
Jen’s book, Make It Happen with Feng Shui: Attract What YOU Want! can show you how. Check out the Chinese New Year’s Special – good through the end of February.
There is still time to schedule an appointment for more helpful remedies for your home. Contact me to Schedule and appointment to help you make it happen!
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 858 618-3833
Wishing you a year full of Good Fortune, Good Luck & Good Health!