Spring is a time of renewal – and a great time to detox your body and home. This post will focus on detoxing your body.
Over the last 28 years as a health professional, I’ve been asked about detoxification. So, I though I would share what I do every spring. Here is my detox program. Remember, everyone is different. So if you decided to do something similar, this might need to be adjusted to be personalized for you. Listen to your body!
- I take some charcoal and do oil pulling with either high quality sesame oil, coconut oil or a combination of both.
- I wait 30 minutes, then I take some Essiac Tea.
- I wait at least 20 minutes before eating breakfast.
- Go in an Far Infrared Sauna at least 3x/week to sweat out the toxins.
- Daily is even better during a detox.
- Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins!
- I wait 30 minutes, then take some Essiac Tea
- I take some activated charcoal
The activated charcoal helps absorb toxins from the GI tract and the oil pulling helps absorb toxins from the blood stream.
The Essiac Tea was originally founded by a nurse for breast cancer. The combination of herbs acts assists in cleansing the liver and blood.
Recommended Products to put in search bar:
- Activated Charcoal by Integrative Therapeutics
- Coconut Oil Pulling Rinse by Desert Essence
- Essiance Elixir (“Essiac Tea” ) by Wise Woman Herbals
- Click here or the image to shop.